Neuropathy Pain Treatment
As Los Angeles’s most advanced neuropathy treatment center of its kind, we utilize proven, cutting edge technologies, matched with our innovative protocols for optimal and enduring results. We help you live a pain-free life. We take pride in communicating with our clients in an open and sincere manner, that people can understand and trust.
Specializing in the relief of severe pain and other symptoms due to peripheral neuropathy, one of the most impressive parts of the program is that it’s drug-free with lasting results. Imagine not needing to take drugs for the rest of your life to treat the pain. There are no cookie-cutter treatments at our center. You’ll receive one on one consultation, examination and treatments with Dr. Jason Kelberman, DC personally. With 35 years of experience he will get to the bottom of your nerve and muscle dysfunction.
Find out more by calling to arrange a consultation today!
You will not be disappointed. And you won’t be told you just have to live with it!
As a Neuropathy patient you’ve likely been told, “You have neuropathy so here is your prescription for the pain medication”, or you’ve been told, “There’s nothing that can be done for the neuropathy in your legs and your feet.” Typical medical treatment involves anti-epilepsy drugs and anti-depressants, or even worse yet opiates, and these drugs do nothing for the underlying issue which is damage or death to the tiny nerve fibers in your feet, legs or hands.
Treatment can consist of some or all of the following:
• K-laser therapy, Class IV laser treatment, because it creates a chemical reaction that stimulates metabolism and releases oxygen into the damaged tissues. It delivers a deep therapeutic treatment through muscle, tendon, ligaments down to where the nerves are.
• Specialized electrotherapy, with AC current stimulation, especially for people with poor circulation, diabetics, dialysis patients and muscle atrophy to increase blood flow to the affected areas.
• Metabolic nutrition therapy because peripheral neuropathy is a degenerative process and must be treated as completely and comprehensively as possible for best results.
• Non Surgical Spinal decompression, can be amazingly effective if the cause of your neuropathy is related to compressed lumbar discs and nerve roots that go down the leg to the feet.
• Complete foot rehabilitation, Patented Foot Power and balance training, foot orthotics and specific neurological reintegration protocols of the peripheral nerves to enhance their function rapidly.
• Foot Orthotics: both soft or hard custom made from plaster casts. Many people have multiple things going on at the same time, so not only is the pain coming from nerve damage but may also be coming from plantar fasciitis, neuromas, bunions, arthritis etc. And these issues can then create problems with knees and hips as well as other areas of the body that are thrown off when your feet do not work properly.
We are probably the ONLY neuropathy treatment center treating peripheral neuropathy that actually rehabilitates the function of the feet!
Stimulation is the key to returning any atrophied muscle to strength. We stimulate the nerves and exercise the muscles. This is always part of our neuropathy rehabilitation services.
What To Expect During Your Visit
In our center, you receive specific, focused, quality time with Dr. Kelberman, Your first visit evaluation is usually 60 minutes. It includes a comprehensive history and consultation, posture and balance evaluation, neurological testing, orthopedic and manual muscle testing, blood pressure both sitting and standing and review of any MRI’s, bloodwork or nerve conduction studies that you already have. After your first visit, Dr. Kelberman will review all the information and give you a follow up visit that we call a report of findings. That second visit is included as part of the cost of your initial evaluation. That visit usually takes 30-45 minutes. During that visit you will know whether he thinks we can help you. If so, what are all the parameters for treatment, including protocols, costs, etc. .If he doesn’t think he can help you, then other recommendations or referrals for your individual case are made.
Here are the answers to a few of the most asked questions about our Neuropathy services. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or wish to schedule an appointment.
My feet are tingling and numb. Does that mean I have Neuropathy?
Most likely, however the question is what created the peripheral neuropathy? Was it from diabetes? Lumbar spine stenosis? Toxic metals syndrome? Vitamin deficiency? The only way to be sure is to properly examine you. We don’t guess about your health.
I’m taking several medications. Will you give me more or will I be able to stop them?
Our treatments are drug free. Once you start feeling relief of your symptomatology you can ask the doctor that put you on the medication how to properly stop or wean yourself off them.
What tests will you perform?
It includes a comprehensive history and consultation, posture and balance evaluation, neurologic testing, pain pattern evaluation, orthopedic and manual muscle testing, blood pressure both sitting and standing.
Are treatments painful?
Dr. Kelberman has developed unique, specific treatments for your feet, legs, hips and lower spine that are highly effective, non manipulative and painless.
If you have a specific neuropathy treatment question that is still left unanswered, please feel free to ask us using this button.
2001 S. Barrington Ave, #103, Los Angeles CA, 90025